Thursday, May 17, 2007

Fred's Fender


Fred's Fender • this painting is sold

Happy Birthday Fred !!

What a surprise it was! Randa, Fred's wonderful wife and my dear friend, had me come over in secret to photograph Fred's coveted Fender Bass guitar. So .... I snuck over, we opened what we thought was his bass ... and I photographed away. Well, I actually own one six string guitar, a Suzuki 3 special 12 string guitar and an electric Fender Stratocaster. But, with the hurried sneakiness, opening and shutting the case and making sure that the strap was in the exact same position so he would never suspect ... I never stopped to think that I actually photographed his six string guitar and not his prized bass.

So ... anyway ... Happy Birthday Fred! I will paint your bass, and this time Randa and I won't have to sneak ... and it was a lovely and very special dinner party in your beautiful garden. You are such dear friends of mine. You are loved! What a great evening ... Now that's what great memories are made of.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

1 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

Hi Elizabeth. I wanted to comment on the top photo earlier but there is no comment area. Anyway, I saw you visited my blog and your very welcome. I love your paintings and wanted others to see them.
sandy

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home