Saturday, May 05, 2007

Basil


Basil
My Spring Garden

Every Spring the ritual of creating my top floor garden is extremely gratifying. Rebirth, renewal and awakening. I plant a garden of wild flowers, herbs, vines and tomatoes .... I open the two walls of windows and let the cool air circulate with the aroma of green. The fountain trickles and the large Boston fern whirls in the breeze. The twinkling lights entwine with grape vines cascading from the rafters and the familiar squeak and slam of the wooden screen door is reminiscent of an old country farmhouse. Truly it's my own paradise.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home