Monday, May 14, 2007

Avocado III


Avocado III • this painting is sold

This avocado had a black skin and was very ripe and very delicious in my salad today. It was the very first avocado that I ever purchased ... the prior avocado was generously given to me from the Cactus Blue Mexican Restaurant in Bethlehem, PA.

Good thing that I purchased two ... for I'm looking forward to that same great sensation for tomorrow's lunch as well.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

3 Comments:

Blogger Todd Bonita said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks for your kind comment about my painting today, it's always nice to hear, particularly from someone whos work I admire.
be good,
Todd

8:39 PM  
Blogger Ed Terpening said...

Wow, this painting reads so well. perfect.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Brickgrrl said...

First of all, the painting is particularly lovely.

Secondly, Honey! I'm so glad you've discoverd the avocado. I predict you will now haunt markets looking for a fix!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home