Wednesday, May 02, 2007

African Violets III


African Violets III • this painting is sold

It's pretty amazing how many paintings you can paint, and with many different 'feels', from just one little plant. This weekend I'll stop by the local greenhouse and bring home more flower varieties.

My Mother's favorite flower is the daisy. So, I planted Shasta daisies along the side of their home ... along with red geraniums and periwinkle ageratums ... and, I'm thinking it must be the rabbits that also agree that daisies are their favorites, too. The stems and leaves are still there ... but where are all of the buds??

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann - I LOVE your violet "series". Violets are one of my very favorite flowers!! My grandmother's name was Violet. Thank you, OXOX - Bren

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home