Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tomatoes


Tomatoes • this painting is reserved

Oh my gosh ... the weather today was glorious! My sister Karen and I met at Home Depot and by the time we were finished shopping our cart was full. Buckets full of beautiful pale pink Hydrangeas, deep purple Salvia, French Lavender, purple and yellow pansies, Fuscia bushes and tomatoes plants ... cherry and Roma. But, it's just the beginning of the planting season. Daisies and Impatiens and Rosemany, Basil, Thyme and Sage are to come ... among other herbs.

But for now, it's a garden that's just waiting to blossom. Sadly, the most prized and most missed flower in the garden is my Mum.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home