Friday, April 13, 2007

ooh la-la de Paris


ooh la-la de Paris • this painting is reserved

Ok ... here is my other stunning pair of eyewear. They're freaky cool and created in my favorite city -- Paris. Well, they're not REALLY manufactured in Paris (I don't believe) but the cloth DOES say 'ooh la-la de Paris' and the arms ARE decorated with fleur-de-lis... so who am I to question their origin?

Besides the fact that I just love them, I can see! I can read signs from blocks away. It's a whole new world out there when you're wearing corrective lenses.

Dr. Fox is just great and he carries the very cutting edge of eyewear ... so, if you're shopping in South Bethlehem and wanting to - or needing to - treat yourself, why not stop in.

Fox Optical
28 E. Third St.
Bethlehem, PA

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home