Tuesday, April 24, 2007

OLD BAY Seasoning II


OLD BAY Seasoning II • this painting is sold
Well, yesterday I stopped in Marshall's Super Store and found these great lobster and crab plates ... they also had crab buckets with shell crackers and seafood forks. It was a tough decision to walk away ... but I did, however, get the cool lobster handled cheese spreads, the red and white checkered tablecloth and the large white fish platter. I was in such a 'Chesapeake Bay' mood ... and then I came home and received a request for an Old Bay Seasoning painting. ... Must've been somethin' fishy in the air.

OLD BAY Seasoning

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home