Saturday, April 21, 2007

Mezzetta Hot Cherry Peppers


Mezzetta Hot Cherry Peppers • this painting is sold

I can't wait to open this jar of peppers ... my whole family craves the hot cherries. The hotter the better. Peppers are some of the most enjoyable 'models' to paint. The assortment of colors ... crimson, orange, yellow, and green accentuate the 'juiciness' of the subject matter and add to the interest of the variety of textures and shapes ... and then of course there's the savouring afterwards.

Ahhh ... the weather is gorgeous, so tomorrow after I'm done helping my Father with the garden and whatever else needs tending to, I'll stop by the Brass Rail and pick up some cheese steaks to accompany these hot cherry peppers. Mmmm ...


www.mezzetta.com

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home