Thursday, April 12, 2007

Deb's Bells


Deb's Bells • this painting is sold

If you've ever been to my studio at the Banana Factory, you'll see that I keep some of my holiday decorations up all year. For instance, I have an old Christmas tree made out of latice and decorated with lights and ornaments. It lies flat and dresses up the corner of my studio. I have my 'Happy Valentine's Day' banner above my door and have strands of lights criss-crossing above with lit paper stars and lamps hanging from the ceiling.


Deb's the same way. She has lit snowballs and skeletons and icecicles and a collection of Peeps and plastic chickens that lay candy eggs. This decoration of bells and holly berries and pine cones hangs on her door.

Well, lately the weather has been cold and blustery. We're expecting a Noreaster this weekend. So, in honor of the upcoming April winter weather, I painted 'Deb's Bells' ... because it doesn't seem like Spring just yet.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home