Friday, April 06, 2007

Chantal Teakettle


Chantal Teakettle • this painting is sold

I just love the look of my Chantal Teakettle. The design itself is a work of art. I'm not really a tea drinker, preferring coffee, but I do enjoy admiring my Chantal Teakettle just being beautiful resting on my stovetop.

If you're a 'Seinfeld' watcher, and who isn't?, notice that Jerry also has the same Chantal Teakettle in the kitchenette of his NYC apartment. The SAME one ... "Not that there's anything wrong with that".

Chantal Cookware


If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed Terpening said...

Nice work. interesting composition.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home