Friday, March 30, 2007

Pool Balls - June 13th


Pool Balls - June 13th

Well, I have these beautiful antique pool balls and the idea came to me to arrange them with the birthdays of my family. So yesterday's entry was November 8th for my sister Susan. Today's, ball 6 and ball 13, for my Mother's birthday on June 13th. I have a large family so this could keep me busy for quite a while.

Today, my sister Karen and I are traveling to Philadelphia to see the King Tutankhamun exhibition at the Franklin Institute. It's a beautiful day and we're leaving early. We're lunching at the Irish Pub - they have good food and great beer on tap. The sun is shining and the weather is cool. Ahhh .... looking forward to today's adventure ....

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home