Wednesday, March 21, 2007

FENDI


Fendi Eyewear • this painting is reserved

Yesterday I was fitted for my new eyewear -- designed by Fendi.

Wow ... unbelievable how clear everything is when your vision has been corrected! Due to painting solvents on my hands and in the air around my eyes, my contacts became very cloudy ... pretty much uncleanable. I tried aggressive cleaning, I tried the enzyme tables ... still cloudy. So I did without for a while ... and I saw the world through an Impressionist's eyes.

Recently, I decided that maybe glasses would be a better fit for me - at least for the meanwhile. So, I treated myself. Did I mention three - THREE - pair?? Ok, I needed the Oh La La black, silver and clear for every day ... and the Persol James Bond 007 red and black with adorned silver sunglasses for when I'm lying on the white sandy beaches of the Mediterranean ... and, for all of the schnazzy events that I attend, what better than the bejewelled Fendi's???


Actually, the true picture is just me ... paint in my hair, old black jeans, and worn out Dr. Martins, walking down 3rd Street to my studio at the Banana Factory ... wearing the most incredible eyewear ... ever.

Did I mention Fox Optical? Dr. Tim and staff are wonderful ... steal a kiss from Bella, too.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home