Friday, March 23, 2007

Corkscrew


Corkscrew • this painting is reserved

With working on projects that are due, sharing time with my Mother in a nursing facility ... and stopping in at Kmart to buy some Martha Stewart new 'spring green' bath towels and Nasturtium and Daisy seeds ... I didn't have time to really focus on the fine lines of this painting. However, there is an attractive quality to a painting that is loose and free ... and also, with my new eyewear -- I realize that the painting actually IS loose and free instead of my thinking that it's clear and tight. Ahhh ... the miracle of eyewear. Did I mention I bought this new heavy duty corkscrew with lifetime guarantee ... and then the bottle of wine that I brought home is now equipped with a screw cap!!! What is the world coming to ???

p.s. Today is my half way mark in my quest for a painting each day for one year .... it was .. and is .. A wonderful journey ........

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home