Thursday, March 29, 2007

Antique Pool Balls


Antique Pool Balls
My Mother is a resident in a beautiful old building - Phoebe Ministries - since January of this year. In the garden outside her window, grows a large old Magnolia tree just beginning to blossom. When the weather is warm, my Father, Mother and I sit in the gazebo and enjoy the peacefulness. There is an old band shell where the Allentown Band - the oldest organized band in the country - will play this summer.

Recently, Phoebe had a 'yard sale' and I found these wonderful old Pool Balls. Quite a bargain for $3.00! They are extra special because they remind me of the many hours that I spent playing pool in the basement of my parents' home.

Treasure your Parents - and all things good ... time passes quickly.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home