Monday, March 26, 2007

Animal Crackers


Animal Crackers • this painting is sold

Ahhh .... my lovely niece Elizabeth and her husband Adam are awaiting the arrival of their little girl. She's due to have their baby in June. Elizabeth is adding jungle accents to the nursery. How fitting for my new little great niece to have a painting of Animal Crackers with the jungle animals displayed on the box.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ron Morrison said...

Congratulations on your 100th post on the DPs. A very nice blog also.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This caught my eye on DP's immediately. Great job. Very convincing waxed paper! A nice blast from my past. ;)

9:52 AM  
Blogger PaintingEachDay said...

Thank you very much for the lovely comments. I'm hoping that this little painting is enjoyed by my Niece 'to come' for many, many years.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home