Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine Chocolates


Valentine Chocolates

Ahhh .... Valentine's Day. Maybe my favorite Day of the year .... so Romantic .... And, it also just happens to be my Birthday too!!

It's snowing outside and the forecast calls for snow through tomorrow .... so .... I picked up some wonderful vegetables to grill, a Delmonico Steak and some Danish Bleu Cheese to drizzle over it. I may even mix myself a Martini with olives stuffed with Bleu Cheese. I'm going to sit at my dining room table and paint my little paintings while catching glances out the window to enjoy the snowy view.

How's that for a Valentine Birthday!!

Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovers, single ... or spoken for.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Happy Valentine's Day too. Beautiful painting. Sets the mood for valentine's day.
Enjoy.
Peep into my blog on birthday e- cards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and other interesting info.

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home