Friday, February 23, 2007

Tabasco III


Tabasco III • this painting is sold

Out of the 157 'Painting Each Day' paintings that I have done, 'Tabasco' has been the most popular. Funny, I painted it originally on October 28th, 2006 and didn't receive any offers. Then, a couple weeks ago, over the span of two days, four separate people wanted to purchase it. Go figure.

I love Tabasco. I enjoy painting the Tabasco bottle .... and I have one more to paint. And, if anyone else needs to have a Tabasco painting in their home or office or would like to present it as a gift, just let me know. I'll be happy to add to the numbers. Thanks!

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola que tal
no se de que trata tu blogger
pero habla de Tabasco jajaja
ok, te envío saludos
las ilustraciones son muy buenas.
son al óleo?
saludos desde Comalcalco, Tabasco
debuelbeme la visita y el comentario no?
jejeje
hasta luego!!!

http://negroiflaco.blogspot.com

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home