Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Red Rose


Red Rose • this painting is sold


Today is my birthday. It's a beautiful blizzardy day ... and looking out my windows, it is the most beautiful Valentine Birthday that I could ask for ... bright and snowy outside with wonderful music playing inside and a steak and vegetables with Danish Bleu Cheese grilling on the stove. I'm enjoying a glass of deep red Zinfandel wine ... And, yesterday I recieved TWO bouquets of flowers from my cherished friends in Germany. Red, long stemmed Roses and a wonderful basket of daisies, roses, liles ....

Ahhh Valentine's Day ... 'Each Day is Valentine's Day' .... as promised by Rogers and Hart.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, sweet cherie'! I'm glad you enjoyed your b-day even if you were snowed in. OX

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann Elizabeth, Happy birthday! Your paintings are wonderful and this one is especially nice. I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day. Signed, A fan

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home