Friday, February 09, 2007

Murphy OIl Soap


1934 Brambach Baby Grand Piano


Murphy Oil Soap

I have some beautiful pieces of wooden non-painted antique furniture. A statuesque Armoire, a beautiful spindled rocking chair, an old china cupboard and sideboard and my baby grand piano to name a few. Every so often I enjoy polishing the furniture ... and I use Murphy Oil Soap. I like the scent as well. And, I like the feeling of beautifying my home.

It's a great day when I receive my 'Living' magazine in the mail and cozy up on the sofa. With the turn of each page, I enjoy pouring over the photographs of a well maintained home, lavish gardens, an inticing recipe and decorating and holiday ideas.

I'm fortunate to have a home with southern facing large old school windows presenting me with a sublime view of South Mountain. The sun beams through my rooms and even on the coldest of days, there's warmth and light.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.


info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home