Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Little Silver Colander


My kitchen buffet sideboard


Little Silver Colander • this painting is sold


This beautiful little stainless steel colander was a Christmas gift from my friend, BarbaDel. She knows how I love to tinker in my kitchen and also knew how much I'd appreciate this cherished present.

I've not actually used it to strain vegetables as this is a tiny colander, but I have it proudly displayed on my kitchen buffet sideboard that I assembled myself.

Oh .... to address commissions ... certainly I do commissions. So, if you would like to own a painting each day painting, and you have something that means a lot to you and yours, please feel free to email me and we can discuss your ideas. Thank you everyone for all of your nice comments and good wishes that you have sent my way.
I appreciate it!

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.


info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home