Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Little Red Grapes


Little Red Grapes

This little group of grapes was brought home from the local Farm Market.

The one thing about being an artist is that you can pretty much pack up and relocate on a whim ... and still get your painting done. No matter where you are. I've been painting from home since January, and although I do miss the passerbys and activity at the Banana Factory, I am enjoying just being at home. The music's on, the sun is shining in ... and I'm closer to my folk's just in case they need me.

But this Friday evening, I will be back at the Banana Factory, welcoming in friends and guests and, once again, enjoying the company of my studio.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home