Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Hot Faucet


The Hot Faucet
• this painting is sold


Salle de Bain

Ahhh .... the hot bath ....

I've lived in my top floor apartment for almost 22 years and every day that I wake up here, I always appreciate how lucky I am to live in a large, sunny, old building with an enclosed outside garden and view of the mountain. Although I do appreciate fresh, new things in my home, I especially love the attributes of this old building. The original large cupboards and double porcelain sink in my kitchen, the large old school windows inside my apartment and in the garden, the tall ceilings and hardwood floors .... and the piéce de résistance .... my clawfoot porcelain tub.

Several times I have received the offer to 'upgrade' my bathroom to include a shower, but to me, a nice soak in the tub after a long day is just the reward I need. Also, I enjoy the pretty Wisteria and twinkling lights above me ...

You don't need much to enjoy a nice evening ... make yourself a great dinner, pour a glass of fine wine, turn on some wonderful music ... and after you're done painting ... draw yourself a nice hot bath.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home