Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Coca-Cola Classic


Coca-Cola Classic

Growing up, my Mother always enjoyed a glass bottle of Coca-Cola. It was the only 'soda' we had in the house. My Father preferred beer, my Mother enjoyed Coke.

So, yesterday I went 'model' shopping at the Lehigh Valley Farm Market and found these cute little 8oz. bottles of Coca-Cola. After I winced at the price, I bought the six-pack. Currently my Mother is recuperating at a nursing facility ... so today, as a treat, I'm going to surprise her with a cold bottle of Coca-Cola.

Just like the Good ol' Days .....

Coca-Cola

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home