Sunday, January 21, 2007

Schlegel Bier




Schlegel Bier • this painting is sold

I had my first sip of Schlegel Bier in Bochum, Germany in 2004. The glorious event was photographed and the picture still hangs on my studio door. I accomplished transporting 16 bottles of Schlegel Bier home along with eight Schlegel Bier glasses and with only one casualty. I also brought home the blue Schlegel Beer Case. I managed to get the loot through three airports with a pleading smile ... or welly tears ... depending on the circumstances. All in all my luggage weighed over 120 lbs. altogether.

With no taxis to speak of in Allentown at 12:30 a.m. and no telephone at the bus stop, my kind bus driver drove me to my apartment. It took over an hour to lug my suitcases up three flights of stairs ... but ... for my Father's 84th birthday present - to sip Schlegel Bier for the first time - was all worth it. Prost Dad!

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home