Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Gumball Machine


Gumball Machine • this painting is sold


Gumball Machine in progress

Well, here is my Gumball Machine. I bought it while I lived in Cape May, NJ. Now years later, I still have sentimental appreciation for it and am happy to have it showcased in my 'Painting Each Day' project.

This is a photo of the back of my studio ... some of my 'models' are shown and you can see the 'gumball machine' in the background.


This morning it snowed .... for the first time this winter. Usually we have about 75" of snow each year, but this year, with the effects of 'el niño' and probably global warming, we have had only a dusting. ... it was so pretty ... and there's always an excitement and wonder that the first snow brings.

This photograph, taken from my winter garden, looks south toward the mountain.


If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home