Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Olives


Olives • this painting is sold

Gosh.... I have most of my paints and brushes at Chriskindlmarkt ... so I rummaged around my studio and found a few tubes of very old paint. Sooo old that the caps were painted shut. I have a dart in my studio from an earlier 'Painting Each Day' painting and poked a hole in each of the little tubes. As you can see, I had a green, crimson, orange and white ... and painted the olives from memory.

As it turns out, I really like this little painting with the imaginary olives .. and am enjoying them with an imaginary martini!

Happy St. Nicholas Day ~

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.
info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home