Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Nutcracker II


Nutcracker II
Sunday was our last day at Chriskindlmarkt. I had finished this painting early .... and then my little cousin Shannon stopped by and was interested in painting. Ahhh .... it was nice to put down my brushes and watch someone else enjoy themselves at the easel.

She painted, she danced, she sang Christmas Carols and she chatted with the passerbys .... and she completed an oil painting ... her first 'painting each day' ... on a 6" x 6" canvas. The shoppers were all admiring her work ... my friend Sharon stopped by to visit and was astonished with her accomplishment! Shannon's just nine years old and already is quite the artist!

I can't breathe a word about what she painted ... 'tis a Christmas surprise ... but I will tell you this ... Her gift will be cherished for many, many years to come.

Thank you Shannon for being my buddy on Sunday ... it was Fun !!!

xoxo Ann

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one is my favorite!!
You really are very talented!!
Ro

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home