Sunday, December 24, 2006

Cupcake - Painting One Hundred


Cupcake • this painting is sold

This painting is the One Hundredth painting of my Painting Each Day series !

The idea of creating a painting each day was brought to my attention by my friends Dave and Sharon. It is a wonderful project for me for several reasons .... I have large paintings crowding my studio and needed to work on smaller pieces ... these little paintings are very reasonably priced ... and you don't need a large wall investment to display them.

I'm drawn to painting the nostalgic pieces ... and since beginning this project on August 30th, 2006, over half have been purchased and are enjoyed in wonderful homes in many of the United States and abroad.

Thank you to each of you who have welcomed my Paintings Each Day into your home.

Here's to the next One Hundred!!

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda Hurwitz said...

congratulations on reaching 100...I have enjoyed looking at them!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Sharon Vidmar McCarthy said...

Congratulations Ann!
What a year 2006 has been! Let's lift a glass to the next 265 gems to come by Aug. 30th! There will be much greatness!
All the best,
Sharon

9:01 AM  
Blogger PaintingEachDay said...

Thanks girls ... looking forward to the next 265!

Also, Happy New Year ...

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home