Saturday, November 25, 2006

Strawberry Candies


Strawberry Candies

Yesterday, 'Black Friday', I painted all day at Christkindlmarkt. I'm not really into the 'shopping' aspect of the Christmas holiday ... I prefer the getting together, dinner and wine with family and friends...maybe playing a good game or watching a movie together. My sister, Karen, now she's a GREAT shopper. If she could do it professionally, she would. And, she'd be great at it. Yesterday she was waiting for her favorite store to open ... it opened at 5:00 a.m. - she was waiting by their door at 4:30 a.m.

Karen also likes to be the first one to enter a store at their 'Grand Openings'. I ask her WHY does she wait hours before just to be the first one to enter the store..... 'for the Glory', she proudly enlightens me.

Tonight there is an opening reception at the newly relocated 'Wired Gallery' in beautiful historic Bethlehem. Among the many paintings exhibited, there will be thirty of my 'Painting Each Day' paintings. Wine and cheese will be served to the art enthusiasts and the holiday shoppers. It all begins at 7:00 p.m.

Karen will be there waiting by the door at 6:00 p.m.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.
info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan Blencowe said...

Ann, your paintings are a joy to see and your blog is a fun and friendly place to visit. I always enjoy myself when I visit!!

Jan

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home