Friday, November 10, 2006

Christmas Lightbulb Earrings


Christmas Lightbulb Earrings • this painting is sold

I was looking around my studio for something interesting to paint and I came across these whimsical 'Lightbulb' earrings which I had found at an event called 'Christkindlmarkt'.

My studio is located in the beautiful town of Bethlehem, PA. Bethlehem was founded by Moravian settlers, and In 1741 the Moravians' patron, Count Nicholas Ludwig von Zinzendorf of Saxony, Germany, visited the new settlement. In their two-room log home that housed both man and beast, the Count christened the community "Bethlehem" and now it is known world wide as 'Christmas City' in the United States.


Bethlehem is the home of several wonderful festivals. Among them are 'Musikfest', 'Celtic Classic' and 'Christkindlmarkt'. Christkindlmarkt, nestled within two large heated tents, opens its doors on November 24th and features artists and artisans, German and Austrian delicacies, musicians and chorus, lighted Christmas trees and even ol' St. Nicholas himself.

And .... I'll be there, too ... with my prints and my 'Paintings Each Day' ... so, be welcome to visit our beautiful Bethlehem ...
... and experience the enchantment of Christkindlmarkt.

www.christkindlmarkt.org


If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please email me. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.
info@annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home