Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What's the Big Dill?


What's the Big Dill?

ok... OK... I know that's silly.... but how can you take a pickle seriously? Especially from an artist who paints at the Banana Factory??

I'm back. I'm back full time in my studio after the scaffolding experience (see below) .. and am happy to be on dry - or wet - land. Am back to my 'Painting Each Day' and it feels good. So... in the tradition of the 'pickle ornament' on the tree... the 'special' ornament ... which offers a child who locates the pickle an 'additional gift', I feel an additional gift in being in my studio full time again. So... I give to you a beautiful and juicy pickle.... that's a big dill ....seriously.

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please visit my website. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

Thank You!

7 Comments:

Blogger James Neil Hollingsworth said...

I just have to say, that I love this painting. It's perfect.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Larry Seiler said...

nice job...tasteful...besides being tasty!!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Chuck Law said...

The Rilly Big Dill is that once you've become a Pickle you can never be a Cucumber again!
Sorry I just couldn't resist. All kidding aside ....very well done, you've given that pickle the respect it deserves.
...chuck

2:01 PM  
Blogger Sheila Vaughan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Paul Hutchinson said...

This painting with it's title gave me a chuckle thanks! Great painting too!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Sheila Vaughan said...

Ann, this is a superb pickle painting. I particularly like it though because it reminds me of my little grandson who when he was a baby used to love these things. He would stuff them in his mouth till it looked like a coathanger but he didn't have the teeth to chew them.

1:40 PM  
Blogger LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

I featured a link to your dill pickle today. Love your work and blog!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home