Friday, October 20, 2006

Heading Home


Heading Home

Parcheesi - A Backgammon Game of India

Colors: I've always heard that 'Blue' is the most common 'favorite' color. Well, I did a little research on the Internet and found that among men - in all age groups - that Blue is the favorite color with 57% of the participants. In the female perspective, Blue is also number one at 35%. The older a person gets, the likelier it is that they choose Blue as their favorite...

In Parcheesi, Yellow was always my first choice. There's something happy about Yellow. The Red (which is my second choice), Blue and Green seem to have similar 'value' of color ... but Yellow always takes its place as brightest and happiest of colors. This in no way guarantees a win on my part... but, if I'm losing, I still get to see how bright and pretty my 'men' (or women) are... even if they're in last place.


Orange, sadly, was in last place for women and tied for last place with purple for men.

... Of course we don't need a survey to tell us that
ALL colors are equally beautiful ... including Orange ...


If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please visit my website. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

Thank You!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Fabulous painting. Great design and color.
I also enjoy your witty and descriptive comments and use of colored fonts.
Great Blog!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home