Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Day 4 • Painting the Trombone


Painting the Trombone

This is me. I paint every day. Just not usually three stories up. My strategy for my section of the mural is to climb the ladders at 9:00 a.m., set up my station for the day...and paint until quitting time - 6:00 p.m. Then something to eat ... and a beer... no, make that two. I believe I'm up on the scaffolding for a few more days ... then it's back to my studio 'Painting Each Day' every day.

The creator of the mural is Michael Webb. He's an extremely skilled artist/mural artist from Philadelphia. The mural will be a focal point beyond the newly constructed fountain and art park viewed from the Art Museum. Good things...

2 Comments:

Blogger Shanti Marie said...

Iam curious to see a photo of the Mural

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ann,
Did you know that you look my sister Mary ( your cousin ) in the second photo?
Keep up the great work..I love it!!
Ro

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home