Monday, October 09, 2006

Arctic Furnace


Arctic Furnace • this painting is sold


My Studio at Banana Factory


Trumpet - Mural at Symphony Hall


Mural - Bas Relief section at Symphony Hall


Scaffolding three levels up

Mural • Day Three

So I have survived three days up on the scaffolding. Tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. I start the Trombone Bas Relief section. The Trombone Bas Relief section is located on the above photo on the distant two planks. There is a small metal bar to hold on to ... Once I am seated and painting, I am, for the most part, ok. I do have moments of panic -- especially because of the large cement mixers (which today backed up into and, subsequently, knocked down the chain link fence) and other various large construction vehicles barreling by. Each day my confidence increases by about 1%. So now only 97% of me is stricken with panic. Ahhh .... for the glory!

Arctic Furnace

This upcoming Friday is the 'FIRE AND ICE' gala event at the Banana Factory. It is being held to raise money - and awareness - for the new glass blowing facilities. I have agreed to complete a painting
to be exhibited at the event. The theme of the works are to be associated with 'Fire and Ice' . This painting, 'Arctic Furnace' is an acrylic painting on a 36" x 36" stretched canvas.

If you would be interested in receiving additional information on this painting, please feel free to contact me.


1 Comments:

Blogger Daily Paintings said...

Beautiful piece!!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home