Friday, September 22, 2006

Winter Pansies


'Winter Pansies' 6" x 6" • this painting is sold

There is a large flower shop - greenhouse down the road from where I live ... and since I haven't painted any flowers in my 'Painting Each Day' quest, I decided to stop in. These are listed as 'Winter Pansies' and are pretty much guaranteed to survive in my enclosed rooftop garden. Hopefully, I'll be painting them next spring! (That's my garden with South Mountain in the distance - if you look very closely, between the Sedum and the Rosemary topiary, you'll see the little purple Pansy).

If you would like to purchase this 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas, please visit my website. This painting is priced at $100.00 plus s/h. Rooftop garden is not for sale!

Thank You!

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter Yesis said...

beautiful brushwork and color. What a great painting.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Vivienne said...

I love the way you have handled the paint....a beautiful little painting.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice sence of light falling straight down the background wall. Good color and soft edges.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home