Wednesday, July 20, 2011

rain, Rain, RAIN ... and more rain !!!

Marktplatz ... pouring rain !!

Marktplatz ... MORE pouring rain !!

Marktplatz ... even MORE pouring rain !!

Wow ... it has been raining fiercely since last night ! That's ok for me because I have walked, explored, seen and written about SO much of Schwaebisch Gmuend already that with this rain it gives me non-guilty time to sit in my beautiful apartment and catch up on all that I need to do internet-wise. So, that is what I am doing ... and believe me, there is NO rain let-up !!! Incredible !

Now, I will walk around the corner to my temporary atelier ... turn up the Ella Fitzgerald ... and paint, paint, paint until my heart's content !!!

And ... by the way ... I love the rain ....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Stewart Brodian said...

Sound like you're having a wonderful time! Glad to hear it.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home