Monday, August 02, 2010

Dejeuner avec Duverger !!

This is my friend Patrick Duverger. You might remember how I spoke of him last year ... he came to my rescue after my robbery in the Villa Fontaine. He's my 'James Bond'. Smart as can be ... and equally as nice. So today we met for a nice drive in the Willys and journeyed around the dramatic landscape of the beautiful Cap d'Antibes.


Ok ... this year I didn't actually drive the Willys, but I did have the chance to pretend ...


Lunch at Le Transat. I had the pleasure of eating at this yacht-side restaurant two years ago. I was with friends from France and Germany ... we had our photo taken around the table ... and that very photo I brought to the Villa Fontaine last year. Well, this said photo had fallen over and covered the incredible OLYMPUS Tough 8000 digital movie camera that I brought with me ... and the creepy robbers who stole everything that I brought, didn't see this wonderful camera hidden by this photo from Le Transat. Hah, hah, hah you effin' rat bastards !!

Needless to say, I had a very good feeling returning to this very special restaurant !


My delicious seafood Dejeuner

A gift for Patrick - the painting I painted in the Pinede before walking over to listen to the musicians of Jazz a Juan.

Wolf and Patrick admiring the Willys

Wolf - also a car afficionado

Patrick driving away and waving ... thank you so much for a great day my friend !! Now for a martini ... shaken, not stirred ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home